It’s getting close to the MOGSouth Noggin and Cars and Coffee at Amelia Island – Friday March 9th and Saturday March 10th. Sunday March 11th is the actual Concours d’Elegance.
The Friday Night Noggin will start around 5PM at Sliders Seaside Grill (1998 South Fletcher Ave., Amelia Island – Fernandina Beach, FL) but there are other things to do at Amelia Island on Friday, before the Noggin.
Everything is right there at the Ritz-Carlton. Shopping and test drives are good fun but I really like to see what is going across the auction block. They have all the cars waiting to be auctioned displayed in the tent on the lawn outside. Highly recommended!
- The Shop at the Concours, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, The Ritz-Carlton
- Test Drives, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, The Ritz-Carlton, Front Driveway
- Automobilia Merchants, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, The Ritz-Carlton, Open to Public
- RM Sotheby’s Auction Preview, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm, The Ritz-Carlton Ballroom, Ocean Front Lawn & Courtyard, Open to Public
- The Amelia Island Concours Silent Auction, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm, The Ritz-Carlton
The Saturday Cars and Coffee will start early Saturday Morning. We will rendezvous as a group at 7:30AM (and leave soon there after) at the Surf Restaurant parking lot (3199 S Fletcher Ave, Fernandina Beach, FL) and convoy to the Cars and Coffee location (Golf holes 1, 10 and 18th holes). If we don’t convoy in together we will be parked all over the place. So don’t be late. You must be accepted or you cannot show your car. But attend anyway, as the Cars and Coffee is free to spectators.
See you there!! Mark