Price Negotiable, All Reasonable Offers Considered !!
Judy and Pat Buckley are selling their wonderful 2005 Roadster. As the accompanying pictures show it is a beautiful car done in two Aston Martin colors with maroon leather interior. The car has 50, 000 miles on the clock, all but 3K of that done by the Buckleys. The first owner had the car less than a year before selling it to them.
The Roadster has been maintained and modified by Andy Leo. Some of the features worth noting:
- Cloth soft top modified with quarter windows and zippered rear window
- Beautiful lightweight hard top with storage stand and cover
- Leather rimmed Moto-Lita steering wheel
- Stainless door stops
- Special Morgan bag for side curtains
- Luggage rack with space for side curtain bag
- Morgan leather luggage strap
- Power outlet for cell phone charging
- Easy access Battery Tender connector
- Custom hidden extra storage space for cameras, tools, etc.
- Leather bound factory build book
- Aluminum radiator
- Manually activated cooling fan with on light
- Custom made “utility tray” on trans. tunnel cover
- Custom walnut gearshift knob
- Custom made “barrier” behind seats keeps things from sliding off rear shelf
- Custom made aluminum pedal extensions for shorter drivers
- 5,000 miles on Michelin Pilot Sport tires
- This Morgan Roadster has no mechanical anomalies or problems (e.g., the revs do not drop when AC is turned on) as have been reported by some Roadster owners.
Contact Judy (919-606-2054) or Pat (919-606-1944) ; land line 919-489-0307