This video is a test drive of the a 2019 Morgan Three Wheeler upgraded with the latest Stage 1 Kit (ECU, Exhaust, Intake.) As I understand it, this Stage 1 Kit is available in the US. Want one?? Put it on your Holiday List!!
Latest Morgan Motor Company Marketing Video. All M3W, but well done.
Click on the link below. Photos courtesy of Madeline Moodie (MM), Jack Zimmerman (JZ) and Mark Braunstein (MNB). Attribution in photo title. Enjoy! Mark
If you are looking for something that draws attention and is a blast to drive, this is it!
Feel like a rock star and get more smiles per mile than anything you have ever driven!
- 2012 One owner, clean title – All factory up grades have been performed
- Dark green with tan interior
- Flying Tiger graphics w/ custom pin striping
- Wire wheels w/ 2 ear knock off hubs
- 2.0 liter X wedge engine
- 5 speed transmission
- Front steer–rear wheel drive
- Factory luggage rack
- 2 way factory intercom
$45,000 – Recently Reduced!!
Call Bob (256) 488 – 5661 or (256) 276 – 1331 — Car is in Alabama.
Morgan Top of the Hill (TOTH) 2019
[If this doesn’t get your blood circulating a bit faster, I don’t what will!! Some new, some old. Both three and four. Something for everyone!! Mark]
The factory stopped making the 4 Seater a few years ago, so only the vintage 4 Seaters are available now. There are many reasons to love the Plus 4, 4 Seater. I know I certainly do. And, this is a good one! $20,000
- 1964 +4, 4 Seater
- Older Restoration
- Only 26K miles
- Excellent Condition
- Doors and Body by Ron Gardner
- Engine / Transmission Internals from Bob Couch
- All Weather Equipment
- Driving Lights
- Luggage Rack
- Related Books
- New Gas Tank
- New Wiring Harness
- New Koni Shock Absorbers
- Recent (10K) Kin Pins, Bushes, Lower Seals
- Recent Brake Maintenance Includes;
- Brake Calipers & Wheel Cylinder Rebuild
- New Brake Master Cylinder
- Spare Engine, Engine Head
- Many Other Spares Parts
Drive this car Anywhere!
- Car is Located in Marietta, GA
firstname.lastname@example.org (email for lots more pictures)