SVRA, VDCA & HSR Group 1 H Production
Current SVRA log book #17-006
Morgan Vintage Race Car, 1959 4/4. Engine built by Bob Wagner Motor Sports in Decatur (Atlanta), GA. 1364 cc 5 main with billet crank, titanium rods and Carrillo pistons.
The engine was built for easy maintenance and is currently only running at 8.9-1 compression with a dry sump and Kent Rally cam #244.
The transmission is a Quaife Rocket Box with dog engagement.
The Morgan, when purchased almost 4 years ago, had been nicely restored for street use and lots of equipment has been added to bring it up to racing specifications.
The paint is not as pretty as it once was and does show chips and scratches from racing. I am 5’ 11”, 185 lbs and about the maximum size person that will fit in the car.
I just ran Put-In-Bay Vintage Races and recommend that whoever buys the Morgan return to PIB again next year. The Hoosier tires on the Morgan have one more race weekend on them, other than that the Morgan is ready for next year’s racing.
- Engine built by Bob Wagner Motorsports, Decatur, GA.
- 5 main 1364 cc.
- Billet crank, titanium rods, Carrillo pistons
- Currently running 8.9 – 1 (.060 off head would get it to 10 – 1)
- Dry sump.
- Kent #244 Rally Cam.
- Weber 32/36 DGV carburetor
- Full range of jets go with the Weber.
- 1 spare Weber carburetor and manifold.
- Holley Red Top fuel pump with Aeromotive pressure regulator.
- 1 2 3 Ignition Distributor, Blue Tooth compatible adjusting curve.
- Alternator, Dave Bean Engineering.
- Aluminum radiator with SPAL electric fan.
- Quaife Ford Rocket Box (Type E)
- 4-Speed heavy duty box.
- Dog Engagement (1st 2.040, 2nd 1.540, 3rd 1.210, 4th 1.00, Race set)
- Tilton aluminum flywheel and racing clutch
- Clutch hydraulic release bearing, Tilton 800 series
- AH Sprite rear end w/spacers to convert to Morgan bolt pattern.
- Differentials 4.55 with limited slip,
- 4.22 with limited slip and 3.73 (not limited slip)
- Floating axles
- Double bearing hubs.
- Alfin style brake drums.
- Panhard Rod, Mulberry Fabrications, UK.
- OBP Pedal Box with Tilton Master Cylinders and Balance Bar.
- New Morgan double thickness front frame with 0 degrees camber and -3 degree camber plates.
- Heavy duty Morgan front spindles with disk brakes.
- SPAX front dampers with rebuilt heavy duty Armstrong lever dampers rear.
- Drivers Harness belts, Simpson, expires 06/2021
- Safety System fire bottle expiration 06/2021, extra bottle same date.
- Fuel Safe Racing Cell with electric fuel gauge FIA-FT3-1999 expiration 12/2020
- Kirkey Seats – 2
- Transponder #8428602
- Electronic tachometer
- GPS electronic speedometer
- 4 EMPI Wheels with Hoosier tires on Morgan and an extra set of 4 spare wheels
- Light weight fiberglass fenders
Contact Rick Frazee @ email@example.com or by phone at (407) 620-0507 (Cell)