- The Morgan DHC has been fully restored from the ground up.
- All new or restored parts new frame, panels and chassis.
- Engine and gear box re-built (to run on unleaded).
- Full pictures of this restoration plus Invoices from prior restoration.
- Originally Owned by the Morgan Factory and used for the 1957 New York Auto Show.
- Factory letter proving New York Show Car.
- Many more restoration photographs available. Just ask!
- Post restoration mileage is approximately 300 miles.
- Priced in the UK at £32,950. Negotiable.
The MMC sold the car to Fergus Motors and they sold the car to it’s first owner in the US. The car was originally located in Florida. It was then shipped to the UK in 2011 where the restoration took place. The car is currently in the UK. If interested contact Ian Shelmerdine, MOGSouth Member, at email@example.com or call him in the UK at +44 1706 224088, Postal Address – 6 Edinburgh Road Helmshore Lancashire BB4 4RA England UK.