[This is a great event! We participated, as a club, a few years ago, and all had a great time. This year, the timing fits nicely between the MOGSouth Fall Meet in September and the MOGSouth Holiday Party in December. A lovely venue and some wonderful cars. Mark]
We are pleased to invite your Car Club, Morgan Owners Group – South (MOGSouth), to participate in the 2019 Hilton Head Island Motoring Festival’s Car Club Showcase to be held on Saturday, November 2, 2019. Your Club may bring up to 5 cars.
[If you want to participate, send an email to email@example.com (Mark) and let him know. He will send you instructions on how to register your car for the event. They have a online system. ]
This year’s Motoring Festival will again be at the beautiful Port Royal Golf Club on Hilton Head Island. You will be pleased with this first-class venue and the events planned for this 18th Annual Motoring Festival. More details are available on our website at: http://www.hhiconcours.com.
Here are some key things that make this year’s showcase special:
- British Cars, including American Powered English Cars, will be the feature on Saturday.
- In addition to the British Cars, the Mercedes Benz Club of America will be holding an event within our event and they promise to tell a most interesting story.
- An excellent awards line-up will continue again this year, including the Crescent Awards and several additional special awards.
- The Aero Expo will once again this year feature vintage aircraft, to be held on Saturday only at the nearby Hilton Head Island Airport. Shuttles are provided so that you can visit this event all day Saturday.
- The Exhibitor’s Lounge – A tent on the showfield for your convenience throughout the day on Saturday for coffee and pastries in the morning, cold drinks throughout the day, and a great place to view the Awards Ceremony at the end of the day.
Clubs planning to participate should note:
- Our online registration process, the same as in prior years, is available now for your members to register their cars individually at www.register.hhiconcours.com. Register using the CAR CLUB SHOWCASE option. There is a $40 Registration Fee which must be paid when vehicles are registered. This registration fee has been increased for the first time in 15 years due to increased costs and awards over the years. Please note that each registrant receives two two-day tickets, a minimum $180 value.
Please let our Exhibitor Concierge, Meredith Kronz, know as soon as possible (no later than June 1st) the number of vehicles (and their owners’ names) that your club plans to enter. Meredith can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (843) 785-7469, ext. 4. Note that registration is now open, so your member car owners can register as individual exhibitors.
The Car Club Showcase Team is looking forward to seeing you and your Club at this year’s Car Club Showcase. If you have any questions or if we can be otherwise helpful, please contact Meredith Kronz, the Exhibitor Concierge, at the Motoring Festival Office: (843) 785-7469 ext. 4.
Michael Dyrenfurth, email@example.com,
Manager, Car Club Showcase
Jim Ogden, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Co-Chairman, Car Club Showcase
Meredith Kronz, email@example.com ,