There are significant changes to times and locations so read carefully!
Changes to the Saturday 4 February Reception:
- It is now earlier 4:30 – 6:00pm
- The Reception, hosted by Mike Palfreyman and Lois Slavin, will now be at the ShoreCrest Condominiums, 1200 North Shore Drive NE, Community Room, 6th Floor, St. Petersburg, FL 33701.
- Parking is available on a first-come, first served basis in the lot across the street. On-street parking is available on 13th Ave NE and on Beach Dr. NE.
- Use intercom for Slavin/Palfreyman for access.
- Please send an email to email@example.com to RSVP.
Other Updates From the Organizers:
As of today we have 21 Morgans Listed, I am sure it will be a great show. Here is a few updates to help your arrival. I understand there are events that are planned by the Morgan Owner Club representatives, but in regard to St Petersburg Yacht Club and the Show you have all been granted VIP access on the day, which allows you to the upper deck level overlooking the park and waterfront. There you can relax and have coffee, use the private bathrooms and the Tiki Bar will be open enabling you to purchase drinks (credit cards accepted).
- Parking: I have arranged with the Club (SPYC) to provide parking in our multi-story garage. For most of the time there will be a valet on hand to direct you, it is possible that some days not all cars will be parked in one location. We would most likely issue some form of parking permit, but I think they will know who your are. The garage doors are locked at night and we have 24hr security.
- The Valet entrance is located at 11 Central Ave, St Petersburg, 33701 But it is unlikely some of the entrants will use valet. So to self park the garage entrance is on Beach Drive SE and Corner of First Ave NE (cordinates 27.77207° N, 82.63317° W)
- Those who are bringing trailers: On the Day of Show,(Sunday) trailers and tow vehicles can be parked for a small fee at the Al Lang Stadium parking lot immediately south of the Club, entrance off 1st Ave SE.
- Those arriving earlier or with larger vehicles: City’s Port Director has confirmed participants would be allowed to utilize the secured parking lot at the Port. 250 8th Ave SE, St. Petersburg, FL 33701. There will likely be some nominal charge for the parking, but I do think this would be preferred to an unattended lot elsewhere in the area. They can coordinate their arrival/departure plan with Joan McGowan by calling (727) 639-5762. She is aware of the request and will be expecting their call. CALL NOW
- Day of Show Timing: Load-in of vehicles begins at 7:30 am. Cars will proceed from the garage south to Central Ave, turning left, then left onto Bayshore Dr NE, this road is closed Southbound, so you will be directed up this road to the vehicle reception ramp and sign-in, there you will be escorted to the designated parking position. These details should be on you final documents.