St. Petersburg Yacht Club (SPYC) Vintage Motor Classic – Sunday, February 5, 2023.
MORGANS ARE THE FEATURED MARQUE
Registration information and fees: https://registernow.regfox.com/2023-st-petersburg-motor-classic-spmc.
NOTE: Free t-shirt to first 100 registrants!
Please confirm attendance/registration, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the year, make, model and color of the car(s) you have registered.
Tentative Schedule (exact times TBD)
Friday, February 3rd, 2023
- 4pm onward: Check in to The Hollander, The Avalon, or your hotel of choice
- 6:00pm: Drinks and dinner at The Hollander
Saturday, February 4th 2023
- On your own to enjoy world-class exhibits at the Sunken Gardens, Museum of the American Arts & Crafts Movement (diagonally across the street from the hotels), The Dali.
- The James Museum of Western Art,Imagine Museum, Chihuly Collection, and more. Stroll along Tampa Bay in world-class parks. Check out a broad array of things to do!
- Tampa Bay Auto Museum. And they have a 1930 Morgan Three Wheeler!!
- 6:00pm – 8:00pm: Reception at the St. Petersburg home of Mike Palfreyman and Lois Slavin
Sunday, February 5th, 2023
- Breakfast on your own
- SPYC Classic Car Show
- 8:00am – 10:30am: Arrival and staging
- 3:00pm – 3:30pm Awards
Special discounts have been arranged the nights of Feb. 3, 4, and 5 for GatorMOG and MOGSouth members. Please visit the following websites to learn more about the hotels, then call the phone # indicated.
You MUST CALL and identify yourself as a Morgan Car Club – GatorMOG or MOGSouth Member. The reservationist will provide you with a quote that includes the Group discount.
The Avalon Hotel, (727) 317-5508
The Hollander Hotel, (pet-friendly) 727-873-7900
More details on how to enter your Morgan in the show, fees etc., will be coming soon but as this is high season in St Pete you will want to make your hotel reservations so call soon – or better yet, call now!