2017 MOGSouth Spring Meet (April 21-23, Greenville, SC)
You need to Make your hotel reservations very soon.
- The rooms are running out. There is a possibility of more rooms at the reduced rate, but nothing is certain.
- The Spring Meet hotel is the Hampton Inn Haywood, 255 Congaree Rd., Greenville, SC. Telephone – 864-516-2400 greenvillei385haywoodmall.hamptoninn.com
- Rooms should be reserved using the group code Morgan Car Club or MCC.
Also, this meet requires you to Register with the hosts so that accurate headcounts can be predicted and possible hotel room requirements can be adjusted. Click Here for the Registration Form. Spring Meet Registration Form
The Saturday lunch (25$ per person) must be prepaid so a check is required, Not Later Than (NTL) 15 March 2017.
Please send this completed registration form and a check for the appropriate amount to cover the lunch costs, payable to Judy Buckley, and send to: Judy Buckley, 4705 Taproot Lane, Durham, NC 27705
Thanks, the Leos and Buckleys
- Arrive Greenville, SC. Check in Hotel
- Hospitality room open at 4:00pm and after dinner
- Dinner on your own: suggested restaurants:
- Copper River Grill (5 minute walk from hotel)
- City Range Steakhouse Grill (3 block drive)
- Portofino’s Italian Restaurant (very short drive from hotel)
- Driver and navigator meeting in hotel parking lot. We will be driving to Ceasars Head State Park and then to lunch to Hotel Domestique. The hotel is owned by internationally famous cyclist George Hincapie… check out the hotel and George on line.
- You will be given driving instructions… we will not try to keep everyone together.
- Return to Greenville…plenty of sightseeing and shopping to be enjoyed!
- Dinner at Liberty Taproom and Grill, 941 South Main Street, Greenville.
- Hospitality room open after dinner